Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Time Flies

Wow is all I can say. I don't know where the days go!!! It is so hard to believe that Wrigley is over 10 weeks old and these cherished days at home are very near the end. I hate to think of leaving him. I have only been away from him a few short times.... on Saturday morning I was cleaning and getting ready for Emersyn's Bday party and Troy took all the kiddos with him to run errands. I caught myself looking at Wrigley's papasan chair because I was thinking he was in there and then I realized he had left with Troy. That is when I realized how little I had been away from him.
Some of Troy's co-workers got Wrigley several Cubs things and this is one of his favorites....I'd rather be at Wrigley Field Tshirt



He is growing like a weed...was almost 12 pounds at his 2 mos appt last week. He is bigger than both of the girls at that age and he started out less.

He is getting more fun each day. Talking and smiling more and more.

I am just posting a few favorite pics of him since I haven't blogged in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment