Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Back

Wrigley enjoying spaghetti for the first time.
Can't believe it's been over a week and I am just now trying to do some quick blogging before work. I have been working 4-5days a week and needless to say there just isn't enough time in a day to keep up!!!! I have been picking up a lot on the weekends I don't have the kids.


Gotta love the bath shots. The girls love to get in with Wrigley, but also can't wait for him to get out so they can fill it with more warm water!!!!!


YUM!!! Wrigley was loving more "table foods" for a couple of weeks and now whenever I try to give him these things he puts them in his mouth and spits them back out. UGH.. Frustrating, so now we've reverted to more "baby foods". I hope this is a short stage.


Love the smile!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Keri! Lukey has done that with certain food, too. I keep trying them and some days he eats them and some days spits them back out. I think it's a texture thing.

    The bath tub shot is so cute - and I love the one where he's into your cupboard. Cute!

    Have a great weekend!
    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete