Friday, May 29, 2009

Color Me Mine


Since I worked on Mother's Day, the girls and I had a "date night" the Friday night before. We went to Color me Mine and they each picked pottery to paint. Em painted this box with a dragonfly on top and Audrey a dolphin. I need to take after pictures as they look much different.
This was our first time there and it was a lot of fun. There are so many things there I would love to make!!!


Audrey with dolphin....

Working hard


We ended the night by going to Skydragon, Audreys choice....Chinese Buffet. We had a fun "girls night"


2 comments:

  1. Color Me Mine is such fun. We did that a few years ago...it would be more fun now that they are almost 6 and better painters! What a great idea. Isn't it fun having girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Keegan LOVES to do that stuff too!! Next time we are all together we'll have to take them all to paint pottery!

    Hugs!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete