Saturday, May 17, 2008

15 weeks

Wrigley is now 15 weeks old.

Here are a few snapshots from the past couple of weeks.

Not much new...just keeping busy with work and all. I've been a little more stressed the past couple of weeks just due to trying to keep up with laundry, housework, etc on top of work and still getting up at least 1 to 2 times a night.


Troy and Emerysn found Wrigley this great new saucer at a neighbors garage sale for $15. It looks brand new. The one we had from Audrey was missing many parts and we sold it for $6 at our sale. Gotta love those bargains!!!! He isn't big enough to be in it long yet and we have to tuck blankets around him.

I am really trying to cherish my time with Wrigley as much as possible since I know they grow up so fast and since we know he is our last one.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome little guy! I always love checking your blog, Keri.

    We often times have a hard time getting a good picture at church, too. The light from the windows is too bright. I think you have to switch to a different setting or something.

    Hope you're ejoying the great weekend!

    ReplyDelete