Sunday, May 4, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!!

I can't believe how time flies. The past couple of weeks have been extra busy with going back to work. I only worked 2 days instead of my normal 3, but has still been hectic. I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged!!!
Work has been good. The first day went well. The day before was actually worse as I was anticipating and sad. The morning of was so busy that I didn't have much time to think about it.
Wrigley has done very well at daycare and our provider has even commented that she only wants to take third children now because she has another little boy who is the youngest of 3 and is also good for her. She has had other babies who want to be held all of the time and he isn't that way. He definately gets ignoted more when crying than the girls did. But, he is a very happy boy most of the time.
Last week I made the 5 hour trip to Illinois for the first time alone with all kids. They all did very well considering. I thought only stopping once the trip down was great. This was a fast, unplanned trip as my Uncle David passed away and I wanted to be there for the services and for my aunt & cousins. I am glad we went, but on Thursday morning I had a terrible time getting out of bed as it all caught up with me!! We left Tuesday a.m. and got back home Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment