Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Audrey is 8 ALREADY!!!!!!

I just can't believe that Audrey will be 8 tommorrow......so bittersweet!!!
I am so proud of her. She can be really quiet a lot of times, which she gets from me. But, she loves school and all of her reports from her teacher are that she is "above average." She is a godsend to me at home....I often don't know how I could have made it through this past year without her. Truly, she LOVES her brother and he LOVES her. He gets so excited when she comes home from school and often times wants her to pick him up and hold him.

At times her and Emerysn can be good friends, but lately more times than not I hear arguing. Audrey definately likes to be the boss!!!!

Audrey Loves to read, loves being in Just For Kix, and is looking very forward to playing soccer this spring. Soccer has been her favorite sport, probably swimming coming in 2nd.

I am proud of the little person she has become!!!!

I will try to post pictures later....don't think I have many of her very young on the computer!!!! Back then, I had a regular camera....

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Audrey! You are a beautiful young lady - on the inside and out! 8 years old.... Wow! How very grown up! God bless you, sweetheart! I hope you have had a really FUN day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a TERRIFIC Birthday AUDREY!!! Can not believe you are turning 8! WOW!!

    Love you guys! Can't wait to see you at Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is very hard to beleive--that is so true! Happy Birthday Audrey!
    Love Ya
    Grandpa and Grandma Bradbury
    Have A Great day!

    ReplyDelete