Sunday, March 1, 2009

Girls Night


Last night a few girlfriends came over and we just hung out, relaxed in our comfies, and of course non-stop chit chat.
Was much needed after a stressful week for many reasons!!!
This is the cake one of them made...she was experimenting for an upcoming baby shower cake!!!
I am blessed to have many good girlfriends who have stayed by my side during life's turmoil!!!
I forgot to mention on of them had her 12 day old baby with....so had a baby fix!!! I forgot to take pictures of the beautiful bundle...such a reminder of how quickly they change.

2 comments:

  1. So fun - just what I needed! Thanks for hosting, Keri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting out that night and hanging with you girls. I definitely want to keep in touch after we move...thank goodness for blogs and Facebook!! Girlfriends ROCK!

    ReplyDelete