Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big Boy!!!




Just wanted to share a few recent pics of Wrigley.  It's so hard to believe he will be 3 before too long...(4 mos)  Where did my baby go???  He bring so much joy and stress to my life at the same time, although I am so thankful God put him in my life!!!!  He loves to be the center of attention.  Is such a momma's boy when with me and hardly will leave my side.  His favorite thing to eat is a sucker as you see in this bottom picture. 
Since changing him to a twin bed, sleeping has been a nightmere.  He will not stay in there to go to sleep and always begs to sleep in my bed.....
I try to stick to my guns, but he is always in bed with me before morning....It's so hard because I just need sleep also......
He is all boy in that he loves balls, throwing, hitting, etc...He has many timeouts at daycare for stealing toys and throwing toys lately.  I talk to him each day before he goes.....I hope I survive this little guy!!!He recently got bright red nail polish on my bedroom carpet and then shortly later bright red bug juice!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey -fun pics!!! You seem to be doing so well, Keri. I'm really proud of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I hardly recognized him! What a big boy!! Three is much better than two in this house....so keep your fingers crossed :) You look great! Loved all the updates!

    ReplyDelete