Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am Back!!!

 Post 2nd Tri.  In Prairie River Wisconsin (near Chicago)
 This is the group of gals I went with.  Mona, Joyce, and Patty.  I really can't wait to do some tri's again next year.  I really can now understand how it is addicting.
 We went to my parents around Labor Day weekend.  The weather was great and we visited Niabi Zoo.

 Audrey feeding Goat.
 Em also feeding goat.  A lady there shared her bags of feed with us.  The goats were quite greedy, but kids enjoyed it.

 Wrigley and I with birds.  You could buy a cup of nectar and the birds would flock to you.  Was cool and a little scarey!!!  Their claws were shap!!


 Proud Audrey...before she got peed on by one and thought she would die!!!  Was pretty funny!!
On train....

So, I FINALLY Broke down and bought a lap top!!!  I am so excited that I can now download pictures quickly again!! I hope to be a better blogger again!!!  My desktop was 8 years old...I couldn't stand it anymore.   Lovin the wireless net!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see your new pics! Glad you got a new laptop! You look fabulous in your tri pics!!! You have done SO well and I'm so proud of you! Wish we lived closer so we could train together...maybe I'd be more motivated to try something like that with you around. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete