Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

 This will be a Christmas Eve I won't forget.  I had to scoop about 4 feet of snow off deck to get the the grill, but it was worth it.
My dear friend Sam asked me couple days ago if we could use my grill and make steaks for dinner and I totally laughed.  I honestly thought she was crazy.!!!

With friends Sam and Phil, we had Ribeyes, mashed potatoes, rolls and salad.  It was sooo yummy.  We also had some great appetizers.  I feel like I don't need to eat for days!!!
We played trip around the world (I think that is what it was called) fun game...and I enjoyed a little too much wine.
I again count my blessings of such great friends.  Sam and I went to Autumn Ridge Church in Rochester and I really enjoyed their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment