Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wrigley and Mason

I just had to grab this sweet pic of Wrigley sound asleep with this stuffed alligator his cousin Mason gave him.  He calls it "Mason".
I only wish he would stay in his bed like this!!  We have been trying to transition out of naps at daycare so that he goes to bed easier, but many days he falls asleep anyhow.  So, some nights getting him to sleep is still a struggle.  He also ends up coming to my bed EVERY night and sleeps with me a good portion of the night.  It got to the point I couldn't fight him to go back to his bed anymore as I just need my sleep.  He knows he has to stay on his pillow and his side of the bed!!!  And I must admit I do enjoy snuggling with him in the morning.  He is such a lovey!!!I LOVE HAVING A LITTLE MOMMAS BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment