Sunday, November 16, 2008

9 1/2 months, where did the time go???


It's so hard to believe that Wrigley will be a year in 2 1/2 months. It has gone sooo fast. All of the sudden he is such a fast mover. He is all over the house and follows his mommy everywhere...often pulling at my pant legs!!! I must admit it is a good feeling although I forgot how it is impossible to get ANYTHING done!!! Tonight when I came downstairs he had pulled himself up on his knees at this toy. I know he'll be pulling to standing soon. TOO SOON!!!!


Tonight he was chasing this balloon all over. I know it isn't the greatest idea...but he was loving it and I was watching him the whole time!!!




On the move looking for me down the hallway. I realized tonight that I better get the outlet plugs out and the cupboard locks. Been awhile since I've had to worry about those dangers!!!




Wrigley just had a his 3rd ear infection this past week. I am afraid he's going to follow in his sister's foot steps and need tubes before long. He is finally getting into eating more food now that he feels better again. He seems so different from the girls in that he would rather have milk than food. He seems a little behind as far as eating more solid type food. This morning I tried to give him a few small bites of toast and he gagged and threw up. He also does this with the gerber graduate melt away cereal things. It's not like he is hurting, but seems strange he can't eat more of those things yet.
I am starting to wean him from the nursing. Next month
i will be away from him a couple of long weekends so I figured I better start weaning now although I am having a tough time giving it up. Tonight I am going to give him a bottle of formula at bedtime hoping he will sleep better.
He sleeps all night for Troy and is up at least twice for me!!!
I am going to Vegas next month with a girlfriend and am so excited for a little R & R!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures! Time certainly does fly, doesn't it?!

    C. Cheese looks like fun. I don't know if we've ever taken our kids there - poor things!

    ReplyDelete