Sunday, November 2, 2008

Terri and Chad Meet Katie


My sis in law and brother in law are in China and these are their first pics with their beautiful addition Katie. Sounds like their first hours with her went very well. I am so royally confused about the time difference there!!! I thought it would be Monday when they got her, but actually was yesterday our time. Anyhow....keep them in your prayers please!!!!


So precious and I can honestly say it's one of the biggest if not the biggest smile I've ever seen on Terri's face!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a miracle! I am so excited for them, even though I don't even know them! I get goose bumps just thinking about that moment of them meeting her for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Keri!! We miss you guys so much!! Thank you so much for all your support and prayers! It means the world to us!!

    How is everyone feeling there?? Is Audrey feeling better yet??

    Please thank bagvl for me! Very sweet comment!!

    ReplyDelete