Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Wishes to Terri, Chad, and Kathryn Grace



My sister in law and brother in law leave this Thursday for China to meet their beautful little girl, Kathryn Grace. This picture of their luggage was on Terri's blog today with the captions Were coming baby girl ....mommy and daddy are coming!!! Something about it just tore at my heart and made my eyes fill with tears. I just can't imagine all of the emotions they must be experiencing right now.
Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they travel. Soon they will be a family of 4 after a very long wait!!!!



You can find Terri's blog from mine just in case you want to follow it while they are gone. Terri plans to keep us updated frequently.
I can't wait til the day I will get to meet Kathryn in person!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How very exciting!!! I can only imagine the emotions as they go to meet her for the very first time after all the waiting. What a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Keri!! We are so excited! And nervous!!

    Love & Miss you!!!
    Terri

    www.myadoptionwebsite.com/kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ker-bear;
    I so appreciate the blogs. I miss the kids and you all the time. You are such a wonderful person and Mommy. This site helps me feel a bit closer.

    I know how difficult each day is for you. As a Mom, I wish I could take your stress and sadness away. I think of the 5 years your Dad was forced to work in Chicago and how horrible it was. Your situation is more difficult than that and that was the worse time in my life.

    Will be there soon.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete