Monday, October 6, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes!!

Just thought I'd share a laugh with you this morning. As usual, I was running a little late with getting Emersyn and Wrigley off this morning to preschool and daycare...but even a little later this morning. I got pulled over not far from home for driving 38 in a 30 zone. Thankfully I got off with a warning, but Emersyn asked if I was going to have to go to jail!! Then when I laughed she told me not to tell anyone. But, it's so cute I have to share!! But, what a bad start to Monday!!! I hope it's no indication of my week ahead!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny!!!Oh and she will tell--trust me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me last Wednesday. A 42 in a 30. I got a warning also...and Alaina asked the same thing! Too Funny! nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! They do same some funny things sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete