Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kids these days!!

I just had to share what Emersyn said to me as we walked in from Early Childhood class this morning. She said, " So, are We all going to vote for Rock Obama?"!!! Where do kids pick these things up from?????!!! Just amazes me and I can guarantee it wasn't from her father nor I. I am not at a stage in my life where I honestly even pay that much attention to politics. I very rarely even have time to have the tv on. I know that is terrible with the economy and all the way it is right now.
I have a hunch it was from my mother who was at my house making phone calls to Chicago for the Obama campaign!!!!
She also said it like she is going to be voting too!!!!
So funny.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! We aren't real passionate when it comes to politics either.

    ReplyDelete