Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving '08

Whoops!! I did the pics backwards, but am not taking the time to change them!!!
We carved pumpkins after school on Tuesday. I thought I should put these on before our Halloween pics from today. Been a crazy week. Wrigley has been sick with his second ear infection and cold and I had the stomach flu and now I think Audrey has strep. UGH!!! Hope this past month is not an indication of our winter.


It was quite interesting carving our pumpkins. Audrey would not touch any of the "guts". I had to totally clean hers out. Then while she was trying to cut her face she was still grossed out by any of the slime and kept asking if I could get her a pair of gloves!!! I guess she is really my "girly girl"!!!!
Emerysn on the other hand wanted to do it ALL!!! I'd say she did 95% of her pumpkin ALL BY HERSELF!!! She did a great job!!!



This was Wrigley hanging out during our carving!!! He was screaming and wanting out of his chair by the end of it!!!










1 comment:

  1. Great job on your pumpkins, girls!!! I love all your pics! You all look adorable in your costumes!

    So sorry you're sick. What a bummer on Halloween! I got the stomach flu early Wednesday morning and Gloria got it early Thursday morning. She was feeling better after eating some breakfast and lunch today, so I let her go to the parade at school. I'm sure we're next in line for strep! Everything is going around like crazy! Get well soon!!! and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete