Friday, October 17, 2008

Wrigley


Big funny smile!!! Wrigley is sooo happy most of the time. I feel blessed that way. I just wish he'd start sleeping better at night. Lately is up every night AT LEAST two times if not 3. I need to break down and make him cry, but is soooo much easier to get up and let him nurse and go right back to sleep!!!!

He likes this new toy Troy found for him at a garage sale.

He is officially on the move just this past week. He doesn't actually crawl, but scoots forward pushing with his back legs. Good thing my dad put our baby gate back up on the wall at the top of the stairs this week.

3 comments:

  1. What a honey pie he is!!!

    I know - letting them cry is hard, but it does work. Lukey started waking again, and we let him cry just one night and he's been pretty good since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the days of night wakings....it seems like a million years ago. So does nursing....(sigh) Enjoy these days, you know how fast they go. He is getting SO BIG and such a cute guy! I hope we can see eachother at Christmas time! nic

    ReplyDelete