Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Cont'd


Minnie Mouse


So Wrigley had 2 costumes, so had to at least take pictures in both!!! This is a pirate costume that Troy got last year after Halloween as well but at Target. Guess we are bargain hunters!!!




So, I feel bad Audrey didn't have such a great Halloween. Although I had no idea when we saw her at the parade...she came home crying because her head and throat hurt. She said she told her substitute teacher once that she didn't feel good and he said.."oh, you'll be fine." Well, she had a 102.5 fever. So, she went to Dr. and got a throat culture and I will be surprised if it comes back negative. We can find out at 11:30 tonight.
So, I felt terrible for her because she was supposed to go to a Halloween Party one of her classmates was having. I knew she felt miserable though because she just laid on the couch and didn't put up a stink about not going.

Silly Pose....
Well.... I took Emersyn and Wrigley to some neighbors trick-or-treating and gave Audrey strict orders to stay on the couch and do not answer the doorbell if it rings.
When we got back she came out the front door and said so proudly, "I am all better". I looked at her and said I am sorry pumpkin but you are sick and can't go "trick-or-treating." She of course starting crying. She was just so convinced she felt fine and now could go. It melted my heart. In the end, she got her costume back on, we put on some silly face paint that she soooo badly wanted and she answed the door to our trick-or-treaters and then I did give in and let her go to some of our neighbors houses.
I feel bad I didn't get a picture of all of them together.
Emersyn went with her dad to Wizard of Oz at the theatre tonight after trick-or-treating. They had planned that while Audrey was supposed to be at her party.



No comments:

Post a Comment